Monday, September 25, 2017

Earliest Memory

Earliest Memory: I was almost 2 when I would do this memory. Going to my Grandma Norma's house and standing in her kitchen cupboard watching her cook and wash dishes.

Analysis: I think this is my first memory because my parents would always tell me stories about when I would stand in the cupboard at my grandma's house and show me pictures of me standing in the cupboard. I also think this is my first memory because I always get reminded by my family that the cupboard was the first place I would always go when I got to my grandma's house. I believe it stays in my mind because I always look at the pictures of me standing in the cupboard at my grandma's house.

Earliest Lie: I was around 4 when I remember telling my first lie. In my now current bedroom, it used to be our toy room I would always color on the walls with marker, crayon, basically anything I could get my hands on. I would always blame it on my siblings and I would never get in trouble because I was the oldest and they always believed me that I never did anything wrong. Things have changed since I was 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment